Friday 2 September 2011

10 Things I Learned From School Today...

1.) I learned to be more patient in handling things in my own way.
2.) I learned to be more responsible and independent in doing my tasks in school.
3.) In life there are always people who fail but one thing must be maintained. And that is the faith and hope that you give to yourself or to others.
4.)  You don't need wealth or intelligence to fulfill all the expectations of others.Just be who you are.
5.) I learned to appreciate people who seems to be mysterious and weird.
6.) Don't be afraid to lift yourself up and shine. 
7.) Don't loose hope in accomplishing your dreams because this will inspire you to work harder  to attain it.
8.) I learned to smile despite all the pressures and problems in school.
9.) I learned to look in the positive side of others.
10.) I learned to be a student who is striving hard to improve and learn from all of his/her mistakes.

''PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT''








No comments:

Post a Comment